"Destroy Capitalism - Banksy" Canvas Art.
Banksy’s Festival, also known as Destroy Capitalism, is a three-color print work. Festival is printed on a grey background, showing black and white stenciled figures queuing up to buy t-shirts at a merchandise booth at a music festival. The individuals in the line are presented as punks, goths and hippies with their clothes, haircuts and attitudes representative of these subcultures to give the impression that they are attending an ‘alternative’ music festival. They represent what society might consider ‘misfits’ or anti-capitalists. But while their taste in music seems to demonstrate a disavowal of society, as they line up to buy a $30 t-shirt, their spending habits belie the trap capitalism holds for even its most fervent opponents.
• UL GREENGUARD GOLD certified 1 Water-based HP latex Inks
• Water, Fade, Scratch & Crack Resistant
• High Quality Vibrant, Damage Resistant Cotton Canvas
Vibrant, High Quality Canvas
• Poly Cotton or 100% Cotton with Semi-Gloss Finished Wrap
• Fade, Tear, Water and Warp Resistant
• 1.5 “ Deep Sustainable Pine Wood Stretch Bar
• 100% Real Pine For Any Size Canvas
• Finger Jointed For Extra Strengths
Hanging Hardware Included
• Canvas Art are Easy-to-Hang
• All Canvas Art arrive with Centered Sawtooth Hanger
• Canada 6-8 Business Days Shipping